Monday, November 14, 2011

How Did Ihe Old Baguette Get Here?

Another accidental tourist, the Old Baguette traveled there to here and can't remember her route.

She was going to write a post about something or other, but this note  flashed on her screen.  "Your browser is no longer accepted by blogger.  Some parts of blogger will not work, and you may experience problems.  If you are having problems, try Google Chrome.".  Well, this is Google Chrome..  The Old Baguette did get here.  But what was she going to write about?  She can't remember.  Somehow, instead of   there is another blog listed with the blogs she reads. That will get fixed in time.  Perhaps

She was at home today, so she decided to see if she could fix her printer.  To her amazement she could and did.  She plugged it in.  She hasn't figured out how to resolve the blog problems, however.  .

6 comments:

  1. Old Baguette,

    There seems to be a disturbance in the force. On several of the other blogs I follow, people complained about being locked out of their accounts. I don't what is going on but I think your recent post complaining about Blogger has stirred the poltergeists. BTW I am in Cyprus and need $2400, the bank machine ate my card. A terrorist has a knife to my throat. Please send money as fast as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any suggestions on how to get my name off the top of my blog? I'm getting paranoid -- and with reason. Did you remember to take a guide book with you? If you did, then you can curl up in a corner and do some reading.

    From what I can deduce with my peanut brain: Mergers and buy outs have been occuring at a rapid pace, and agreements have dissolved. The tech support people don't know what's going on either. I've been ready to junk the computer, but what would I do without it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see your name at the top of the blog. I see my email address. It is there on any Google product when you are signed in. Normal behavior, only show your address to you.

    I see nothing on your blog with your name on it that should cause you concern.

    Something is definitely weird. This page only shows that you have 3 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New comment, after the other was published.

    This page shows you have 5 followers. Still no name other than Old Baguette or NannookMN. And my email address is still right next to the word "Dashboard". That is normal. Bear that in mind if you are ever doing a screen dump of a google product that you are going to publish. I ran into that with google maps and the doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this post seems to come and go with the phases of the moon. Last night it wasn't here, I thought you deleted it. Its back again.

    What the hell is going on with Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had problems with Blogger myself yesterday and didn't get to read or comment on any blogs and I was primed and ready.

    I'm sorry you are having so many problems, but don't give up! Keep plugging along, I would miss your wonderful wit if you were gone :-D

    ReplyDelete